About me

Mi foto
Location: Lima, Perú.
I freaking enjoy drawing! I do it since I was a kid. Although I've never attended to an art school, I have developed my own style. Day by day, I do my best to keep growing my drawing skills. If you enjoy my art, leave me a comment. I will really appreciate it! :)
  • Posted by : BlackCat domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

    Hello, again! It is time for another commision!

    This time a cool anon from 4-chan asked me to draw this marvelous girl holding that doggy. I not into drawing animals too much, but I did my best to draw that doggy. What I really enjoyed of this drawing was doing the girl. I havent tried that position before, but in the end I was very happy with the results.

    The coloring part was very enjoyable too. I always try to give that effect of freshness and brightness to my artworks. I guess I did a very good job here. I just hope you enjoy this drawing as I have fun doing it.

    Don't forget that you can ask me for any drawing you want. Just check the commision page of this blog and see the prices or just contact me and send me the details of the artwork you want me to do (I do almost any kind of artwork, even +18 stuff). I will gladly take your requests.

    Have nice day, everyone!

    Hugs!


    0 comentarios

  • Copyright © - blackcatsan - blackcatsan - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan